- You can donate securely and quickly online by going to our Penn Giving Page.
- All checks should be made out to Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Receipts for checks will be sent from UPenn once we submit the checks to them and they are processed (so most likely December) and will be mailed directly to the person who donated.
- Your donation to Penn may multiply in value with a gift match. Many employers will match charitable contributions made by an employee, or an employee’s spouse or partner. Consult your employer’s HR office to find out your company’s matching gifts policy and obtain forms. Penn’s matching gifts database contains data on many companies that match gifts. You can also call the Matching Gifts Program at (215) 898-5069 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information on matching gifts eligibility and procedures.See this page for more information: http://www.matchinggifts.com/uofpa/
- It’s easy to use the online giving form to make a gift of stock to Penn. Simply choose “Securities gift” from the drop-down menu, and follow the steps outlined on the form. Donors with questions regarding gifts of stock should contact Securities Gifts by calling 215-898-7254, e-mailing email@example.com, or writing to:
427 Franklin Building
3451 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6205
Please be sure to contact your broker to initiate the transfer.
Firm: Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management, attention: Kristine Marrone, 610-260-8531
Customer Name: University of Pennsylvania
Account Number: 858-010018-019